"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying- This is the way, walk in it!" Isa.30:21

Monday, November 12, 2012

Pray...court date coming!



I received an email today saying that our lawyer has filed our paperwork and thinks he can probably get us a court date before the courts close on December 15th.  Can you believe it???  We were told a few weeks ago that we were probably looking at a court date in late February or early March!

Could you please pray with us that God will go before and and we will have a court date asap?  We are just dying to get over to Uganda and love on our little son who is desperately needing a family!

My brain is definitely on overload of all the things that need to get done!  I am also the type that can shut down when I am overwhelmed so I am praying that I will take a deep breath, calm my mama's heart and He will give me a clear mind!

Thanks for all those are standing in the gap with us and have supported us during this adventure the past 2 years!!

Stay in touch and we will keep you updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment